Monday, 14 June 2010

My sketches..!!! :)

I'm so happy to be able to put them up here... Finally...!!!! A bunch of my sketches, the ones we made in our painting classes.. ;) Hehe.. The classes that we were not able to give a good justice to...! :P
But the amount we did give was good enough to get a satisfactory output..

Here are a few of my sketches...! Have fun... ;)


~~ Sharp-edged Rocks ~~


~~ Fruit Basket ~~


~~ Water Bucket ~~


~~ Beach Side ~~


~~ Hill Side ~~


If only I could get more of these classes.....

2 comments:

Ladha said...

hey i must say gr8 artist in making....waise whr r d paintings...plz post thm too....thy r way too good i must say

Priyanshu Agrawal said...

These all r gr88888... I think u must put all ur sketches n paintings here so that we all can see ur b'ful paintings...
I wish I could also make some sketches... but m very bad at drawing :(